Monday, April 28, 2008





Super speedy Benj! Spencer and Theo ran the whole way, we actually lost Theo (found him at the finish line see picture above) and Tember ran most of it. Even Stryder boogied (poor guy was trying to find a potty the whole time!)

2 comments:

The Wessman Family said...

I am excited to see your blog! You will have to check us out too...Now that the weather is getting better, let's get together.

Brooklyn said...

That's so cool your family got to participate in the Salt Lake marathon. I wish we could have been there with you. We had issues crop up with our basement that we had to work on. It would have been nice to see all of you again but at least I can see the kids in the pictures on your blog. Thank you for sharing your blog with us! We love you!

Remember Him - He never forgets you

WMak