One of the sweet things about being in the south is the religious mind set of most of the people we have run into. I am asked regularly which church I belong to (and then I am always invited to give theirs a try ) and everyone who has heard of our situation - and news travels fast in a small town - says "honey (or darlin' or ma'am) things happen for a reason and it'll work out. "
They are all right, about the working out part and certainly we will see the Lord's hand in all of this one day - even if it is to learn a few important lessons . . . and hopefully we will be better, wiser and more understanding from all of this if not a little better at moving furniture and learning to laugh instead of cry.
| see ya' later stinky grandma house |
We'll post pics when we find a new place to land.
Best to you all -
check out the photo of the trees in the elementary school playground - Theo and I got to take a quick run around the track this morning for runner's club - there's lots of grass, shade and a babbling brook running through the grounds!
1 comment:
Beautiful grounds at the school! We're praying for you and know that you will find a place to live that will be just right for you! Your positive attitude is awesome!! Love you all!!
Post a Comment